Tuesday 1 July 2014

Through My Letterbox! 01/07/14

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.

What came Through My Letterbox this week & last week:

 Last week, myself and my mum were kindly sent some signed Holloway Pack bookmarks by J.A. Belfield!

We also bought Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson from our local book store!

This week, myself and my mum received Shimmer by Paula Weston for review from Indigo. Shimmer is the third book in The Rephaim series.

I also received Sway by Kat Spears and Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill, from St Martin's Press & Quercus via Netgalley.

I received Lies Like Love by Louisa Reid and Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little, from Penguin & Random House via Netgalley.

Finally, I received The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, from Harper Teen via Edelweiss.

What books came through your letterbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment