Tuesday 14 January 2014

Through My Letterbox! 14/01/14

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.

What came Through My Letterbox this week:

We received A Breath Of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey, the first book in The Lovegrove Legacy series, for review from Bloomsbury!

We also received Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan , the third book in the Sky Chasers series, for review from St Martin's Press! Check out my reviews for the Glow & Spark, the previous two books in the Sky Chasers series!

This week, we received Vengeance by Megan Miranda, the second book in the Fracture series, for review from Bloomsbury! My review of Fracture, the previous book in the series, can be found here!

What books came through your letterbox?!

No comments:

Post a Comment